You might have heard that Safari -WebKit-appearance is awesome, but you're not sure why? Here are 10 reasons TIL in Safari -WebKit-appearance is the best.
10 Reasons TIL in Safari -WebKit-appearance Is Awesome
1) You can get rid of all your other browsers because it has all the features they do and more.
– You don't need to use any other browsers again
– This feature does everything for you. If you want the look or text styling then this browser will be perfect for you (and if you don't then, well too bad)
– This browser is just the best there is. Get rid of all your other browsers because it has everything they do and more
2) It's fast so browsing takes less time than usual. This means you can browse more often which keeps you up to date on what's happening in the world.
– Your computer performs faster than ever before so web pages open instantly
– Websites and apps are also quicker so there is no waiting around while your device tries desperately to catch up with loading them.
3) The CSS Grid gives users a new way to design their websites that isn't possible with other browsers.
-You can do something called the CSS Grid that will allow for even more creative websites to be designed. Other browsers don't have this feature (and those who say they do probably haven't tried Safari)
– It is unlike anything else offered by any other browser, so if you want to design your website or app with a layout that isn't possible elsewhere then TIL should use Apple's WebKit and not Chrome or Firefox.
4) It's easier to navigate websites since you can hover over everything.
– It's easier than ever before to navigate websites with the ability to easily see what is clickable and what isn't (with other browsers there are always surprises)
– You can simply move your cursor across a website instead of clicking on everything which makes finding information more efficient.
5) You can make your website stand out with custom designs that are specific to you.
-WebKit-appearance lets users have more control over their websites because they aren't limited by the common design tools now. – You can easily change the colors and fonts of your website so it looks exactly how you want.
6) It makes websites look good no matter what device they're viewed on.
-WebKit-appearance gives users a new way of interacting with their website that isn't possible with other browsers.
7) It changes the way you interact with websites so they're more efficient.
-WebKit-appearance gives users a new design tool they never had before and makes it so easy for people who want something different from all the other similar sites online today to do just that -- create something different.
8) You can change the way websites look with just a few lines of code.
-WebKit-appearance makes it possible for anyone to change the way websites look with just a few lines of code.
9) It makes browsing on your tablet or phone easy.
– It's easier than ever before to use your phone or tablet because you can easily see what is clickable and what isn't (with other browsers there are always surprises) – You can navigate through each website more easily so finding information won't take as long anymore since scrolling up and down will be better supported.
10) It makes websites more secure.
-WebKit-appearance makes browsing safe for users by protecting them from malware and other security issues that plague the internet today. For more information click here https://twitter.com/giuseppegurgone/status/1438413426909450245.