Ripe has been operating since 1990 and currently employs 10 people. Based in Washington, the team at Ripe believes in using design as a strategic tool to help businesses succeed. Their focus is divided into two categories: service lines and industry focus. In the service lines category, Ripe works with branding, marketing strategy, web design, print design, and package design, which together make up 75% of their work. The remaining 25% is dedicated to industry focus, which includes a range of areas such as arts, entertainment, and music, business services, manufacturing, and non-profit. Ripe works on creating brands that reflect the vision of their clients and are meaningful to the target audience. The team provides their clients with brand strategy and design, user experience, and brand management tools. Their summary emphasizes their commitment to creating one-of-a-kind experiences, making Ripe the perfect choice for businesses seeking to drive success with design.